The Bendigo Sustainability Group has a collection of books available for loan.
Guidelines for borrowing:
- Borrowers must be financial Members of the BSG. (Click here to learn more about our membership)
- Borrowers need to record name and contact details and date of borrowing manually in borrowing book (located at the BSG Office).
- Borrowing period is a maximum of three weeks, unless otherwise specified.
- Lost or damaged books must be replaced at the cost of the borrower.
How to borrow:
- Phone the BSG office on 5443 5244 beforehand to ensure someone is present at the office.
- Record details of the book, date borrowed, your name and contact details in Borrowing Book.
- Return the book within 3 weeks.
Click Here to download the latest catalogue of books available.